austroflamm integra circuit board proper installation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RancherPacker

Jul 28, 2015
Washington State
Ok While installing a new wiring harness on my 1992 austroflamm integra I broke the cardinal rule always mark the orientation. I didn't then got called away. and when I came back I forgot which way the notch in the circuit board goes.......closest to the black wire in the socket or closest to the blue/brown wires. The darn socket will fit in the frame either direction and I don't want to blow it now. The circuit board will fit in the socket either way too so.......before I install socket in the frame so I need to know which way the notch of the curcuit board goes. Can anyone please look at their austroflamm integra and tell me please.

I always get my short term memory augmentation out (I take lots of pictures from every angle with my smart phone) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.