austroflamm integra v1 control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt Bob

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2013
park county montana
Hi,a little help please.I want to replace my eprom,as I still am running the orignal.It appears that I have to add the upper trim pot to my user control board,as mine came without one(version 2.3).Next time someone has their side panel off,maybe you could look at the numbers on the pot for me,unless someone can give me an industry standard part number.Thanks,Bob

Sorry Bob,

I'm out of town so I can't check mine for you. My eprom is a V2.4 from 7/93. Will that be the right card/version for you? I can check when I get home. Which pot do you need the PN for?

Need the numbers off the upper pot,will tell me the specs.Appears I can only get the newest prom the 3.5b,and do not know if it will work anyway,but like the startup programming better.Would like to have someone reprogram one for a clean cycle-bump all the rates up every couple of hours,would be great.Thanks if you can,Bob.

Hi,a little help please.I want to replace my eprom,as I still am running the orignal.It appears that I have to add the upper trim pot to my user control board,as mine came without one(version 2.3).Next time someone has their side panel off,maybe you could look at the numbers on the pot for me,unless someone can give me an industry standard part number.Thanks,Bob
The value of the pot is not very important something around 10k will work. I can supply any version eprom you like. Joe

I have used Joenar to repair my circuit board a while back, I would recommend highly for your upgrade.

I have used Joenar to repair my circuit board a while back, I would recommend highly for your upgrade.
I fixed my board,but stove never came with this pot and I would like to add that feature.Yes joe has an excellent reputation with the repair guys.

I just my stove off Ill check the pot value.

10K pot. Firmware st 2.4

10K pot. Firmware st 2.4
Thanks flammam.joe verified that.He also told me the newest eprom has a cleaning cycle programmed in.Had already talked to a programmer about doing that.Will be getting the newer eprom after i add the pot.

Whats a cleaning cycle??

After a certain amount of running time,combustion and auger are speeded up to run hotter for a while,then drops back down to what knob is set at.Helps with less buildup in pot.Rika integra 2's are like that.

hmmm very interesting...

Thanks joe and flammam,put in trim pot last week.noticed no difference in stove performance except could adjust stove to run in idle mode very well.Just had to try-ran stove almost 5 hours as low as it would go(of course had to clean it after that!).Adjustment appears to affect combustion in most of range,only slightly.Would have liked that feature 6-7 years ago when i got a bad batch.I was wrong it did originaly have that pot could see that after taking out board.Probably some stove installers misguided attempt at high altitude modification.PS soldered pot in bacwards,drilled hole in user panel so can be adjusted with out taking stove apart.Thanks again.Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.