Austroflamm Wega need specs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I came across a dinosaur, or should I say a friend put me onto the aging giant. Can anyone help me with the capacities and specs. May end up buying it for me if my friend can't use it. He needs a big stove, but we are both intrigued by, " old is good". Whatever you can find in a few days would be appreciated, it seems too old for any current searches I have tried. Did learn a good bit about Rika though, man what stoves they make. :eek:hh:

Thanks for the link. It was helpful, but I still would like to know the high and low ends for output. Controls look the same, but because of the design differences they Intergra may have a different output. I did learn the stove was made in 1992....... My friend wants an older one, but I tried to convince him it wasn't going to get much older. Go figure??? :-S

Good find on the Wega-
I have one as well- I got it from my neighbor who had it sitting in a shed unused for years. It's in excellent condition considering its age- 1991 I believe. just cleaned it up and put some pellets in. -It runs great and heats my house approx 1500ftsq.
The thing is built like a tank- and is simple- not much to go wrong.
Good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.