Avalon Score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bob95065

Burning Hunk
Aug 13, 2013
Felton, CA
So I answered a craigslist ad and picked up an Avalon Pendelton stove, surround about 5' of SS flex liner and (2) 4' sections of SS rigid liner and a 1' section of SS rigid liner. I know the Pendelton is a really small stove but it will heat a family room in the back of the house that we currently don't use in the winter because it gets so cold. The best part of the deal: IT WAS ALL FREE! They even helped me load it!

Pictures to follow...

Nice score.

I know how it works: Pictures or it didn't happen. Here is what I got:

IMG_2774_zps0jm3qgwa.jpg

IMG_2777_zpsms9osjwv.jpg

IMG_2775_zpsfgj1kxkz.jpg

IMG_2776_zpsp7to30gt.jpg

Looks like I will need an adapter to go to the stove, an adapter to go from flex to rigid and a rain cap. Also the gold trim piece on the front of the stove is missing. Eventually I want to put a fan on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.