Barometric Draft Options

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawandorder

Hearth Supporter
Mar 17, 2008
upstate new york
So, apparantly I should not have a draft more than .05 and right now I am averaging at least .09 or more. So, Im guessing I need a barometric damper. Anyone have any preffered brands or types for wood boilers or are they pretty much a standard issue item?

Fields Controls RC will work in this range. There a version to insert in a T for about $40 (8") and version integrated into a black T for about $120. The six inch version will obviously cost less.

lawandorder said:
So, apparantly I should not have a draft more than .05 and right now I am averaging at least .09 or more. So, Im guessing I need a barometric damper. Anyone have any preffered brands or types for wood boilers or are they pretty much a standard issue item?

check out my video @ bottom of this page.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.