1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Best place and Price for a P68 Door?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by AlaskaCub, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlaskaCub

AlaskaCub New Member

Loc:
    Interior Alaska
    I had a bit of a mishap with a P68 and the door is no longer attached to the stove , can anyone tell me what to expect cost wise and or the best place to buy a new door with glass?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. MCPO

MCPO Minister of Fire

Loc:
    western Ma , close to NY state border
    You could try any dealer who carries your brand stove.
  3. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Ain't gonna be a best place for that......maybe a dealer here will take pity on you and send you a PM. Otherwise, your dealer may be the best place - or, fax or call Harman and tell them to have pity on you being as where you are located!
  4. MCPO

MCPO Minister of Fire

Loc:
    western Ma , close to NY state border
    Maybe some metal smith (welder)or metal repair /fab shop can repair the door. Getting a fireproof glass replaced should be less of a problem.
  5. richg

richg Minister of Fire

definately call around to a few dealers to get the lowest price. I replaced the ignitor on my P61A; a local guy wanted $159.95. I called a few other places and got it for $70.00. They dealer near me is such an overpriced SOB, I wouldn't pee in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.