Best place to buy Fiskar x27

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where I got mine. I haven't seen it in any stores.

Apologies for the wrong category.Thanks for the correction.

Looking for the cheapest but thanks.lol

Amazon.com.. $49.99 for the X27, then add another $9.99 for the matching sharpener. .. Free shipping. Mine should be here tomorrow.

I got mine from Baileys and paid shipping. I did not know about the free shipping on Amazon or would have went with them. FWIW, I found one in a local saw shop for $60 after I ordered mine. I would have bought it had I known about it since it is a local family owned business.

Amazon is your best bet. Best or very nearly best price you're going to find, free shipping and available. Most local stores don't even carry Fiskars axes around here, the ones that do don't carry the newer X-series axes, just the older ones...and the ones that can order the X-series axes still cannot get the 27, just the 25.

My X27 should arrive Thursday and the sharpener whenever the heck they get around to sending it.

Amazon is where I got my Gerber Splitting axe (same as Fiskar's X25- just different color & name).

Amazon is pretty good, but Baileys is cheaper right now at 43.99 but you have to pay shipping. I put in a big order from baileys though, most couldnt be had from amazon.

ACE hardware cost about $50.00 with the tax and no shipping for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.