Best place to get Napoleon parts?

ScotO Posted By ScotO, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotO

ScotO
    Guest 2.
    NULL

Well, we're around a month away from firing up the stoves, and I have yet to get the Napoleon 1900p ready for service. I need to get a new door gasket as well as glass gasket, any suggestions? The glass gasket is the flat ribbon style, door gasket appears to be the 3/4" or 1" standard rope gasket. Where is the best place on the 'net to get 'em? My local dealer is a goof, I won't deal with him anymore.

2. jharkin

jharkin
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 21, 2009
    Loc:
    Holliston, MA USA
    ScotO likes this.
  3. ScotO

ScotO
    Guest 2.
    NULL

I just guesstimated the size, Jeremy......it very well could be 3/8". Thanks for the link I'll check it out.

I want to get that gasket all done here in the next two weeks......the nights are slowly but surely getting cooler, days are getting shorter........won't be long until we fire up.....;)

4. BrotherBart

BrotherBart
    Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    They aren't 24 hours anymore?

(I had to do that. Somebody asked the local weather guru that the other day and stopped him in his tracks.)

Blue2ndaries, ScotO and Huntindog1 like this.
  5. ScotO

ScotO
    Guest 2.
    NULL

I was waiting for it, BB!;)

6. My Oslo heats my home

My Oslo heats my home
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 20, 2010
    Loc:
    South Shore, MA
    +1 on woodmans. Just got my new burnplates delivered today. They are both in the oven seasoning as I write this. Had nothing but good luck with them. Very reasonable!

ScotO likes this.
  7. ScotO

ScotO
    Guest 2.
    NULL

Thanks Oslo and Jeremy.....I'll check them out. Gonna get this stuff ordered this weekend...

8. Mr A

Mr A
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2011
    Loc:
    N. California
    what's the deal with gaskets anyway? I know they're different widths. I haven't had time to call a dealer that sells Jotul. I found one 30 miles away that sells gasket $1 per foot. What do you look for when looking for gasket? I have some coming from Woodman's, a kit that is supposed do the whole stove, doors, baffle, face cover. I have a feeling the kit is just going to be enough for the doors and glass, and I paid too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.