Big oak available in Morris county nj

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
I just took some monster cherry from the same guy. Has cherry crotches left and most of a trunk from a 36" white oak. Its too much for me. If interested pm me.
For you lovers of pine, he has some of that too!

gzecc said:
I just took some monster cherry from the same guy. Has cherry crotches left and most of a trunk from a 36" white oak. Its too much for me. If interested pm me.

My neighbor showed me a oak growing on his property close to the our line, I wish we had one oak on our property.

zap

zapny said:
gzecc said:

My neighbor showed me a oak growing on his property close to the our line, I wish we had one oak on our property.

zap
Like yu need more wood! ;-)

He needs some that will take 10 years to season.......

where in morris county are you in i am also in ms and would take some if its there for the taking :) nice way to break in my 25 ton mtd for 429 hehehe

Its in Millington. The guy actually called me again today. He has big white oak rounds still available. Go on Craigslist free stuff.

Free oak on C/L for over 5 days? That would not last 5 minutes in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.