Big Stihl on Storage Wars!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nate379

Anyone watch Storage Wars? It was on last night when I got home from work.

It was the Texas lady with the speech issue and her helper "Jerwweee" as she says.

Anyhow they bought a junky locker for $5 and pulled out a big Stihl under some junk. Had a ~4ft bar, looked like maybe an 880 powerhead?

Trees grow that big in Texas??

Texans have to have big stuff. I bought a three quarter ton 454 Suburban to haul me, my wife and her cat. ==c

That is my fav show....I like Barry and Dave from the first one..I did not catch the Texas one yet though.

Anyone watch Storage Wars? It was on last night when I got home from work.

It was the Texas lady with the speech issue and her helper "Jerwweee" as she says.

Anyhow they bought a junky locker for $5 and pulled out a big Stihl under some junk. Had a ~4ft bar, looked like maybe an 880 powerhead?

Trees grow that big in Texas??
It cracks me up the ways he's always busting her chops. LOL

I thought it was funny that they listed it as a $2000 locker. The saw brand new would be close to that, but I'd expect maybe $1000ish from it depending on condition.

An article online said she got $1,900 for the saw.

Never seen the show but my mom used to manage one of those storage places. When she had to bust one open she sold all of the stuff.

Hmm, maybe more to that saw that I saw. I laughed about it because often they quote prices that are more than retail.

I wonder about these shows...I bet everybody and their brother show up at theses auctions now. Hell I thought about going to some around here. HHHMMMM....hearth.com the auction show...I wonder what that would be like ;lol:p_g:rolleyes:>>;sick :ZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.