1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Birthday Gift From My Susi

Post in 'The Gear' started by katwillny, Jan 23, 2013.

1. katwillny

katwillny Guest

Its a few weeks late but with all going on during the holidays she decided to do more research. She always knew I liked taking pictures so she got me a Nikon that I have been wanting for some years. it started out with the D3100 and since the D3200 came out, I have been reading about it and apparently she was paying attention. Today I was in the back splitting and stacking and she calls me in and is holding the box. My wife is the best.

Attached Files:

Backwoods Savage, DexterDay and zap like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Yep.... Better keep her :)

We have 2 Nikons, and I only expect the best pics from you ;)

I still use my phone because the Wife is the SLR expert :( (so my pics still suck)

Snap away my friend. You have beautiful machine there.
  3. katwillny

katwillny Guest

I plan to be out tomorrow taking pictures about town and of our mountain and creeks. yes she is a keeper, after 15 years and to kids Id say she is.
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  4. Boog

Boog Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Happy Birthday, and nice camera Katwillny! I'm a big Nikon fan myself going back to the days of the all manual 35mm gems. All the photos I've been posting here are shot with a D7000. Give that gal a big birthday squeeze for me tonight!