Bit the bullet--Homestead--make me feel good

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkxingu

Minister of Fire
Jun 3, 2007
S.NH
SO,
Went to the final dealer today (he was closed yesterday). Best deal I had received was $2300 for Homestead and $1150 for install ($3450). This dealer came up with $3550, so I responded "I was hoping this would be the last place I went." He proceeded to ask what I meant, I explained and then asked if he could do $3400 installed. He said yes, I paid the man. Simple.

Here's the neat part: In addition to installing the stainless lining, block-off plate, stainless "t", and stove, he's going to insulate all around the damper and liner--a service not offered by the other places.

Install <2 weeks!

S

Ya done good. Enjoy that good lookin hot rock.

you will enjoy

that warms my heart to hear such great news. looks like a great time for an install, hope it all goes in well and im sure it will do well for you, pete

Ya done good! Pour yourself a nice cold beverage in celebration. A week after having the stove, you'll be a new man.

You need US to make YOU feel good because YOU got a sweet new stove?

Great choice and just in time - enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.