BK King hooked up to a 6" chimney?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just know that I see all of these posts about black glass and crap in the firebox and just have to feel that a smaller cat stove like the Woodstocks that are allowed to do their thing have to be less trouble in a smaller heating area.

But I really should stay out of the conversations since I neither own a cat stove or live where is it gets as cold as where a lot of you guys live.

Now if this danged snow that is falling outside will just quit soon...

One of these days.....Alice! :coolsmirk:

Hiram Maxim said:
Load in the evening, turn the dial a few times and forget about it until the next evening. I like it, Yes very happy.

There you go gloating about 24 hour burn cycles in the middle of the winter again. Don't think I've had one since Thanksgiving :coolsmirk: I'm glad your renovation work and the new stove are working so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.