blaze king princess insert owners questions?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From low to half you're not going to see much flame except on a fresh reload.

I highly recommend buying from your local dealer. I have been told directly from BK (when I had a problem and was waiting on shipping ETC) "thats what you get when you buy something like this from so far away".. I was kinda took back at that comment, but maybe she was right... Either way this will be the last one I buy so I'm good I guess.. I travel a lot and when I want accessories or parts I will just buy in whatever city I am in then and bring it home..

Jason

I already emailed my local dealer about pricing. If they gouge then I will have to pass. I am not going or willing to pay more than 2700 for it give or take a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.