Blaze King Princess insert pricing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Jan 1, 2013
Far Hill, MD
I'm going to buy a Princess insert. What is a good price paying CASH for insert , door and surround? I have one dealer close, but more dealers within a few hours drive all near where I frequent.

I wanted to see what they are going here for so I called my local dealer and they told me base model $3800 and loaded $4400 I live in ct. I have seen a dealer in Wyoming advertising for just under a $3000 for a base model

I picked one up in march for $3100 all black with standard surround.

$3,000 to 3,500 seems to be the normal for a new unit, Inserts generally run a bit higher then free stand units, It may seem high, but from the reviews on this site its probably the best bang for you dollar. Two good winters and the unit will pay for itself.

I literally purchased a BK Princess 2 weeks ago and picked it up from the dealer myself with my truck. I got the black door and black extra large surround (extra $80 compared to standard). With an 8% sales tax my total came to $3,286.50 to the penny. Part of this cost was about $100 shipping from FedEx that the dealer passed on to me. I negotiated down from my original price quote of $3,700.

Be mindful that a $3000 list price might not include the door, the surround (for some reason they do not include with stove pricing), shipping, and taxes.

My first price quote was from a dealer located near me in the Philadelphia area it it was approximately $4200 for stove and $2000 for the install. I decided to drive approximately 200 miles to pick my stove up for $1,000 cheaper from a smaller mom and pop operation in the middle of nowhere.

By the way, this thing is well worth the money. I ran it a few times, and as a first time wood burner this thing was so easy and so amazingly efficient. It throws off alot of heat and burns for a long time. The folks at Blaze King perfected a wood stove for today's wood burner. I cant wait for next winter to start burning my dried wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.