boiler spreadsheet?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SE Iowa

Jan 17, 2008
SE Iowa
I joined this forum awhile ago but thought that one of the moderators/regulars was going to put together a spreadsheet containing a breakdown of all/most OWB's and gasifiers. I thought it would be nice to be able to see all the various configurations, features and comparisons on one sheet. Has anyone actually seen anything like this?

I put one together just to make sense for myself when people talked about various makes and models of gasifiers. It is by no means all inclusive and since I made it bioheat has started offering more gasifiers and several more have gone on the market or become available in the US. http://woodnotoil.googlepages.com/gassifiers

Glad you find it useful. When I need to understand something there is nothing like a good table of data for comparison. If you would like me to add any gasifiers, let me know. I would be willing to do some updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.