Boiler "Upgrade" to Jetstream

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never cast a replacement nozzle, I believe hobbyheater has, but I had mine out cleaning ashes this morning and took a few measurements. I've been thinking I should probably try to make a plaster mold of it or something now while it's still in such good shape. It's a pretty complex shape so it's hard to explain the measurements, hopefully this can be some use to you.

The casting is 1.5 inches thick
The tunnel is 8.5 inches wide, 13.5 inches long
The 'shelf' is roughly 3.5 inches long, the main body is 9 inches long at the top and 8 at the bottom.
The Tunnel is 7 inches tall at the high part and 6 at the low end.
View attachment 167510 View attachment 167511 View attachment 167512 View attachment 167513 View attachment 167514 View attachment 167515 View attachment 167516 View attachment 167517 View attachment 167518
thanks Graham
I didnt know that they are still available
I will take hobbyheaters advice and buy one then make a cast for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.