bosca 500 pellet stove parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxson3

Nov 12, 2014
Middletown, Ohio
I'm looking for a control panel for my bosca pellet stove 500 spirit.... I've looked all over I can't find a phone number or anything (other than a # to call Chili. Please someone HELP

The part number is BC12720002 USSC has it in stock 800-750-2723

I've called and left 3 different messages. No return call back. Any other ways to contact them?
HI,sorry for your problems.This is like the 3-4-5? time I have seen Owen drop the ball.Call mountainview Hearth,they will at least be able to tell you if they can help you,instead of wisps on the wind.

I have heard the the st croix boards are the same.

On another note, it appears as though United States Stove Co. does still have parts on hand for the bosca stoves.

The website ibuyfireplaceparts.com markets the replacement parts for bosca stoves. In order to find them you have to include BC and then the part number you are looking for. For example, I just bought a bronze auger bushing for my Bosca stove. it's part number is 12720049. To search for it on the website, just type BC12720049.

The part was drop shipped to me from USSC in Tennessee. They have Select parts available. Also, noteworthy, the bosca auger bushings are a match for the easy to find Whitfield bushing
69652-cdda0ec49f7b5762277cedf6100c05e6.jpg
https://www.hearth.com/talk/data/attachments/69/69652-cdda0ec49f7b5762277cedf6100c05e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.