1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Bosca Pellet Stoves

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by itworks, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itworks

itworks New Member

Loc:
    Southwestern CT
    I'm considering buying a Pellet insert for my fireplace, and my dealer is suggesting I consider a Bosca. Never heard of them, and utilizing the Web I only found the company's own web site. Anyone have any insight about the quality of Bosca stoves.

Thanks

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. imacman

imacman Guest

Do a search on this site, and you'll find some info. The Web Master seemed to like them. Only issue I would have is if i had to get replacement/repair parts or service....
  3. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    No experience here with their pellet stoves, but they were one of the first with clean burning wood stoves.....way back, like 1984!
  4. richkorn

richkorn Minister of Fire

Loc:
    SE CT
    Would that be Preston TP?

If so, I noticed on there web site they started listing those.
  5. summit

summit Minister of Fire

Loc:
    central maine
    we deal in bosca, and while it is a newer product for us, the sysytem is simple and easy to operate, the fuel seems to be utilized at a more conservative rate. the heat output is respectable, and almost overpowering when run at higher levels. cleaning is easy, and all parts are easilly accessed. overall a good pellet stove.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.