Boss- Mr Issod

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

njtomatoguy

Feeling the Heat
Jun 20, 2006
Maple Shade, NJ
I think the new avatar is great. Puts a face to THE MAN. Thanks for running this site. and putting up with some of the mess that goes on. You look good chilling with that guitar. I remember you uploaded a Jimmy Hendrix bit. Got anything new?

Thanks again Boss,
You're work here is appreciated.

Bob

SWEEEET!
Loved the Vid..

Mike Wilson said:
Dig the hat!

-- Mike

The hat was given to me by an actually "good" guitarist, so I wear it to transform myself - you know, the Blues Brothers thing......

I found another neat use for my little blues riffs - the intros to the new podcasts - just made one tonight about how I almost went to Federal Prison because of selling a Tarm. I guess when a fella gets old, he has lots of stories!

https://www.hearth.com/podcast/podcast.xml

or, better yet, subscribe in itunes (search podcasts for issod or hearth) - and you will get new episodes as I make them

ouch!Three square meals a day.....and all the sex you don't want.The only upside would be the free tattoos! :bug:

Webmaster said:
You did see the sit-in with the wedding band, didn't you?
[googlevideo]6856396531203434420[/googlevideo]

and a quickie MP# done on the computer:
https://www.hearth.com/chiassoc/music/nobody.mp3

Yeah, I sort of suck but it is fun to make a fool of oneself - pro

Like the sound - a bit like some Dave Matthews Band.
Is that a Fender Strat or Telecaster I hear??
I played some guitar, but have lost the callouses on my finger tips from lack
of practice.

Rob

I have a great American strat - the pro uses a Joe Satriani Ibanez....although he also has an American Strat.......

Better not goad me on, or I WILL tell the story of how I almost had "unwanted sex" in the Egg Harbor juvenile detention center....or, my short stint in the Zaneville, OH center.......oh, my - can't even relate those to the hearth in any way! We did, however, steal my friends sisters camaro when I was 15 and headed west, only to make it as far as Zaneville where we crashed.

Webmaster said:
I have a great American strat - the pro uses a Joe Satriani Ibanez....although he also has an American Strat.......

Better not goad me on, or I WILL tell the story of how I almost had "unwanted sex" in the Egg Harbor juvenile detention center....or, my short stint in the Zaneville, OH center.......oh, my - can't even relate those to the hearth in any way! We did, however, steal my friends sisters camaro when I was 15 and headed west, only to make it as far as Zaneville where we crashed.

VIOLATOR!!!!

Reminds me of a story my neighbor told me....
When he was young & energetic, he & his buddies set on fire
a section of interstate highway in rural Ohio.
My neighbor is now a Lawyer......

By the way Craig, is or isn't that you playing in that clip??
And, do you play your Strat upside-down (Jimi), and/or does it have "scalloped" fretboards (Ingve)???

Rockin' Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.