1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Breckwell = Dansons?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Choppedliver, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Choppedliver

Choppedliver New Member

Loc:
    Denver Colorado
    I was looking at pellet stoves on the Breckwell web site and noticed how much some of there stoves look like Dansons-Cheap Charlie-Pelpro- Glowboy pellet stoves does any body know if danson is selling there stoves to other companys for resale?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jcurtchimney1

jcurtchimney1 New Member

They do appear similar but there are also some distinct differences... shape of the doors, step-top stove design. Go to the "about us" section of either brand and it appears they are two different manufacturers. 'course, you posted this in January and have probably answered your own question by now. O well.
  3. latichever

latichever Member

I had a technician installing a remote on my Breckwell insert yesterday. I was asking him his opinion about various stove brands, and he volunteered that many if not all of the major manufactureres use essentially the same components in their stoves. This may be one reason the Danson looks like the Breckwell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.