Breckwell P23 - AIMS 1250 WATT PURE SINE INVERTER CHARGER

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mike533

Nov 25, 2023
New York
I am planning on upgrading my backup solution with what I have been reading on this forum about the AIMS 1250 with a 50-100 AH battery , I know it works with the Harman Stoves , I am just wondering if it would work with my Breckwell Pellet Stove model P23. I am currently using a Cyberpower PFC1500 VA and it works good but not enough time for me to get my generator fired up. Any advice from the Pellet Stove Guru's will be greatly appreciated !

im not a big fan of the Cyberpower product.. When i had one hooked to my stove it would randomly kick the fans on when it was shut off for a second. One day i decided to run it down and give it a good charge and plugged a small fan into it, fried the fan in about 5 seconds, unit was defective from day one and i was lucky it did not cook my stove.

There is lots of information on here what people are running if it works with a harman it will work with your breckwell.

Reactions: Mike533