Breckwell P23

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cityslickerjoe

Feb 6, 2010
BFE, MI
Hey all, relatively new to the site... Gotta ask if anyone can help me find a link I saw a few weeks back and aparently didn't bookmark.

I have a Breckwell P23, mf'd in 2003. Bought used, I knew it needed a few new parts, and have replaced the auger motor and control board. I am going to bite the bullet and get both fans too.. However, Breckwell is ridiculously priced and the fans are specially marked so that FASCO, the OEM, cannot pull them up. A few weeks ago I stumbled on a conversation on this website and it linked to a supply house in Burton Michigan - I think it was Electric Motor Warehouse. The only proplem is the Breckwell part numbers, again, don't line up with the part numbers on the EMW website. Anyone know what conversation I am talking about? I do remember seeing the discount of going through EMW was around 35-40% off breckwell's prices...

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Joe

I have that site, thanks, but what I was really hoping for was the link that was posted in the prior thread, and I can't find the thread...

The link that got posted went directly to a fan that EMW has in stock as the convection blower. Problem is, the label numbers on my fan don't cross reference those on the website, so I can't find the convection blower... I can easily locate the combustion blower setup though....

Any clue on the original post?

Jtakeman - thanks for the info, I think that'll get me where I need. And thanks for the reminder...

On the combustion blower, through Electric Motor Warehouse, their part number is HB-RBM120. There is a single page dedicated to pellet stove covection/combustion blowers on their site - the link to that page is http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/fireplace.htm

They offer the blower to the specs needed for $105 and change, instead of $190 or higher through Breckwell...

Thanks again all.

Status
Not open for further replies.