Breckwell p2700 convection fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ntfd 506

Nov 27, 2021
Indiana
Hey guys i got a breckwell p2700 pellet stove and i have been having problems with my convection fan. So i jist turned it on for first time thia year and maybe ran 6 bags of pellets threw it i always do a deep clean in the spring when i shut it down anyways my convection fan speed is all over the place and then it will steady out but today i notices it would randomly shut off and kick back on after bout 5 minutes. This is a new fan only couple days old and the old one did the same thing anyways im run it on heat 1 and when i had my fluke meter on it i tested it at the molex connection and when it stops i have no power there but the combustion fan and auger keep going like normal but when it kicks back on my volt reading os all over the place im leaning on a bad control board but kimda would like a second opinion. Thanks guys and sorry for the lengthy post lol