Bring back Curly Howard!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doocrew

Feeling the Heat
Nov 3, 2008
Southern NH
Am I the only one to be saddened by Curly Howard's disappearance? How will my wife be able to stand behind me, see the Curly avatar, and be able to say "what does Macman have to say tonight?" How could you do such a thing?

If enough people sound off maybe good old Macman will relent. Bring back Curly! Its how we know you. It's your identity man!

He had to change his identity since he entered the Federal "Witless protection" program...

i haven't been around long, but i thought he changed his picture
i miss curly

krooser said:
....since he entered the Federal "Witless protection" program...

Sideshow Bob says "Hey, I resemble that remark!"

(Yes Krooser, I saw that cartoon this morning too....) :lol:

Let's all be kind and sensitive. That might have been Macman himself, not Curly. Read some of his posts. Doesn't the picture sorta fit your mental image of Macman?

Stentor said:
Let's all be kind and sensitive. That might have been Macman himself, not Curly. Read some of his posts. Doesn't the picture sorta fit your mental image of Macman?

umm, which pic....Curley or Sideshow ?

OK, OK......UNCLE! I'll try to change back to Pellet Pig, but SideShow Bob may get mad........

All this talk of Sideshow Bob made me update my avatar. Halloween and the Pat's season being long over......

By the way...I love Curly! Hey Mac, why is he distorted in your posts? (He wasn't before)

Chan

Hey! I updated my avatar....what the heck? Maybe it takes a minute to change...

Chan

macman, You can always do an animated gif and use all the avatars in it. You can please them all that way! Well except krooser anyway!

jtakeman said:
macman, You can always do an animated gif and use all the avatars in it......

Great idea if I knew how to do it....LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.