New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) BT Pellet in Bristol, CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquion

Burning Hunk
Oct 7, 2012
Portland, CT
I was down to two bags, so I made a pellet run to BT Pellet in Bristol. The sign out front says there is a 15 bag per day limit, but they sold me a ton. They have Easy Blaze at $295/ton, Dry Creek at $300/ton and Cubex at $350ish/ton. I bought the Easy Blaze. I burned some a few years ago and had good results. I'm hoping this ton gets me through.

I was down to two bags, so I made a pellet run to BT Pellet in Bristol. The sign out front says there is a 15 bag per day limit, but they sold me a ton. They have Easy Blaze at $295/ton, Dry Creek at $300/ton and Cubex at $350ish/ton. I bought the Easy Blaze. I burned some a few years ago and had good results. I'm hoping this ton gets me through.

If it doesn't, then we're in an ice age.

Status
Not open for further replies.