Bulk pellets in MN/WI?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STANG302

Hearth Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Osceola, WI
Last year I found a lumber mill that made pellets up on the north shore. He sold pellets in 1k lb bags. I will be trying to get a hold of him again.

Regardless I found bulk pellets to be quite convenient. Is there any one else that sells pellets in bulk in MN/WI?

Last year I found a lumber mill that made pellets up on the north shore. He sold pellets in 1k lb bags. I will be trying to get a hold of him again.

Regardless I found bulk pellets to be quite convenient. Is there any one else that sells pellets in bulk in MN/WI?
There used to be a dealer just north of the Twin Cities that would deliver corn, pellets, or a blend to the metro area. Not sure if he is still in business or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.