This is my first year with my Harman 52i in my fireplace. This is also the first summer in my new house. With the stove FINALLY off and the warm weather here, I am getting some pretty strong smells of ash/burned wood inside the house. It seemed to be worse on very windy days. 1.) I haven't done my end of season full cleaning yet, so there is still some ash inside the stove (rectifying that this weekend) 2.) There was chimney fire in my chimney at some point in life. I had it swept before I knew I was getting a pellet stove. 3.) My install has the flue open and no insualation in the flue area 4.) My vent pipe is attached to a plate at the top of the chimney which seals the chimney off Do you think the smell is just from air coming down the vent pipe, into the stove, and out through the distribution air piping? Or could it be just the general smell from the chimney flue being open and the fact that there's probably enough "stuff" still in the chimney to leave a smell? I was considering stuffing insulation in the flue area to "seal off" air/smells from the chimney traveling back down and into the hose if that was the problem. If it is, what kind of insualtion should I use? Thanks!