Busy in CT today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My newf is a female, got her when she was 9 weeks old. Weighed about 13 pounds at 9 weeks, at 15 weeks 36 pounds, and at 1 year 120 pounds. They are great dogs; I'm sure she will enjoy hers.
Hers is going to be male. They have a young daughter and their personality is perfect for that environment.

I've only been reading threads in the pellet sub forum for about a month or so and I have to say that the tension in the part of the forum is very un-welcoming to say the least. I've been a member of this forum for 5 years and spend most of my time in the Hearth Room and the Wood Shed and the members there are very helpful and friendly. I'm not saying that all members in the Pellet forum are not helpful but I will admit, if I started reading here first I probably would have moved on to another forum. No dis-respect, just stating a fact, now you can flame away........

I've only been reading threads in the pellet sub forum for about a month or so and I have to say that the tension in the part of the forum is very un-welcoming to say the least. I've been a member of this forum for 5 years and spend most of my time in the Hearth Room and the Wood Shed and the members there are very helpful and friendly. I'm not saying that all members in the Pellet forum are not helpful but I will admit, if I started reading here first I probably would have moved on to another forum. No dis-respect, just stating a fact, now you can flame away........
If you've only been monitoring us for a month or so, some of what you are seeing is a bit out of character and somewhat out of context for our group here. The overwhelming majority of us are always trying to be helpful and friendly. We have several contributors here who are what I consider to be experts. Do we get on each others nerves from time to time?? Sure. Having said that, we are an overwhelmingly welcoming group for the majority of pellet burners who stop by on a regular basis....

must not have liked the pellet guard dog......;lol

Reactions: gbreda
If you've only been monitoring us for a month or so, some of what you are seeing is a bit out of character and somewhat out of context for our group here. The overwhelming majority of us are always trying to be helpful and friendly. We have several contributors here who are what I consider to be experts. Do we get on each others nerves from time to time?? Sure. Having said that, we are an overwhelmingly welcoming group for the majority of pellet burners who stop by on a regular basis....
It's a good group but not to say we won't have it out from time to time. Its because we are passionate about these things that we lash out at each other. Don's usually the one who starts it anyway.!!!

It's a good group but not to say we won't have it out from time to time. Its because we are passionate about these things that we lash out at each other. Don's usually the one who starts it anyway.!!!
I'm trying to throw water on the fire and you aren't helping!!!

Don't blame others Scott for what you do. We are here to help each other with correct technical information not to talk about our business. Most people appreciate some info! ! ! ::-)

I like the entertainment value, personally... Just sayn

Popcorn pretty good too!

It was fun at first. Getting a lil old. We need to up the anty and have a hearth cage match. Should make a few bucks off this! :p

My money's on Don. ::-)

You want to see some real fireworks? Newf ON the job. 0719130814-00.jpg

Reactions: IHATEPROPANE
fall is coming.....clean the stove you neglected so far this year!

Don't blame others Scott for what you do. We are here to help each other with correct technical information not to talk about our business. Most people appreciate some info! ! ! ::-)

Don, I have been doing a lot surfing on this forum and could not help but to post on your comment here. On August 22nd you solicited me through a PM to buy stuff from you/ your company which I think is totally wrong and most likely against forum rules. So I would say don't come here flaming Scott when you should be the one to talk about "our business". From what I've seen in my short time here Scott has been nothing but professional and helpfull.[/quote]

Reactions: pen
Don, I have been doing a lot surfing on this forum and could not help but to post on your comment here. On August 22nd you solicited me through a PM to buy stuff from you/ your company which I think is totally wrong and most likely against forum rules. So I would say don't come here flaming Scott when you should be the one to talk about "our business". From what I've seen in my short time here Scott has been nothing but professional and helpfull.
[/quote]
Yes, I have since learned the proper way to offer help even in a PM is just ask for email address if more info is needed. Therefore that has been corrected and sorry for any inconvience. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Reactions: Delta-T
Don, I have been doing a lot surfing on this forum and could not help but to post on your comment here. On August 22nd you solicited me through a PM to buy stuff from you/ your company which I think is totally wrong and most likely against forum rules. So I would say don't come here flaming Scott when you should be the one to talk about "our business". From what I've seen in my short time here Scott has been nothing but professional and helpfull.
[/quote]

If ANY member has this happen, please contact the moderation staff online or Webbie (Craig).

Thanks Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.