Calling ALL HARMAN owners...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, replacement filters. Ours got a tear in it when the Mr was using my air compressor to blow it off.

I did find some reasonable priced from Midland Hardware on the internet and they did not charge a fortune for shipping.

Didn't know they made and "ash vac". I've been using a Rigid 12 gallon, 5 hp "shop" type vac for six years with no problem. It sits outside on the patio and is plumbed through the wall near my stove. I have about 15' of flex hose attached to the wall fitting so I can vacuum the whole room. I start & stop it using a wireless remote controlled outlet. Since I've been burning Isabella pellets (mostly red pine) I have so little ash that I can go the whole season without banging out the filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.