1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Calling Mo heat

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by elkimmeg, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Hey! are you still out back counting splits? In florida they have a hard time counting votes.
    Did your woodman add to the shortfall? There was a post of what is a cord. Thought you might benifit from its
    answers or at least forward the responses to your woodman. Where been man? We have damsils in distress and
    a very nice girl who needs help. Had Cat questions.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Verynycegirl

Verynycegirl New Member

Loc:
    Massachusetts

Yeah Mo Heat....You have a very nice girl who has endless questions that need to be answered! I'm actually going to post a few questions tonight, but I need to feed my 3 very nice hungry children first!! :)

Tracy
  3. Mo Heat

Mo Heat Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Mo has been to his fortress of solitude. Recovering from an challenging Thanksgiving encounter with a multitude of hosted, hungry, and outrageous in-laws. One busted out some red kryptonite that diskumbobulated some of Mo's super powers. I'm back now, but over three pages behind on posts. Wow!

I love answering to very nyce girls... :) wait a minute... I think I hear Mrs. Mo Heat calling me. :)
  4. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

I guess you are answering to two VNC girls Back in the woods that red fluid you consumed is called Shine.
    Some say is adds super powers untill they pass out So the question is Cat or no cat My Combuster form Combuster .com should arrive today
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.