Calling Mo heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

Hey! are you still out back counting splits? In florida they have a hard time counting votes.
Did your woodman add to the shortfall? There was a post of what is a cord. Thought you might benifit from its
answers or at least forward the responses to your woodman. Where been man? We have damsils in distress and
a very nice girl who needs help. Had Cat questions.

elkimmeg said:
Hey! are you still out back counting splits? In florida they have a hard time counting votes.
Did your woodman add to the shortfall? There was a post of what is a cord. Thought you might benifit from its
answers or at least forward the responses to your woodman. Where been man? We have damsils in distress and
a very nice girl who needs help. Had Cat questions.

Yeah Mo Heat....You have a very nice girl who has endless questions that need to be answered! I'm actually going to post a few questions tonight, but I need to feed my 3 very nice hungry children first!! :)

Tracy

Mo has been to his fortress of solitude. Recovering from an challenging Thanksgiving encounter with a multitude of hosted, hungry, and outrageous in-laws. One busted out some red kryptonite that diskumbobulated some of Mo's super powers. I'm back now, but over three pages behind on posts. Wow!

I love answering to very nyce girls... :) wait a minute... I think I hear Mrs. Mo Heat calling me. :)

I guess you are answering to two VNC girls Back in the woods that red fluid you consumed is called Shine.
Some say is adds super powers untill they pass out So the question is Cat or no cat My Combuster form Combuster .com should arrive today

Status
Not open for further replies.