1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Calling out to all Harmon PF 100 owners HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Iluvwinter, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iluvwinter

Iluvwinter Member

Loc:
    Smyrna,Ny Upstate
    Just installed a pf 100 last wknd the stove works great when I dont get the 6 blink code! Can run stove all day just fine stops and starts all day long on the auto mode.Turn stove down at night wake up in the morning to a cold house,check the furnace status light flashing the 6 blink code.I've checked all things over and over according to the manual and can find nothing wrong.Called dealer said to change ESP probe did that yesterday and did'nt help still had the 6 blink code this am.Is it possible my draft is to low?I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this thing out.Can anyone tell me what direction to turn the draft set screw to increase draft??Anyone have simular problems that can help me figure this thing out??? Thanks a ton

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake New Member

Loc:
    Southern NH
    Time to have the dealer come out and check it out...I take it is new and under warranty? It is their problem...
  3. Iluvwinter

Iluvwinter Member

Loc:
    Smyrna,Ny Upstate
    My thoughts exactly
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.