Caluwe WP85 Pellet Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passed UL listing and is ready for sales! I was just up at Mark's place yesterday checking it out. Pretty impressive from a independent USA manufacturer. Check it out, http://www.hydro-to-heat-convertor.com/pelletboilers.html

Cannot beat the price which I think is under 7k for the smaller unit. Good stuff.

It does indeed look like a nice unit. Very robust and as simple as you can make it while still providing a modulating burner. Manual cleaning eliminates a lot of complexity and the control is very basic.

I will be picking them up here in Michigan. Hope to have units in stock by July/August.

Status
Not open for further replies.