Can anybody identify this insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

willcanada

Nov 24, 2023
Canada
We love our wood insert - I'm considering replacing based on
  1. Non functional blower
  2. Baffle appears to be cracked (last chimnoscopist said the top plate thing was on it's last legs a year ago)
  3. Gasket has in the past few days detached
I know I can fix the gasket from Home Depot, but I'm wondering if anybody could help identify the stove so I could potentially order a replacement baffle (upper plate thing inside the insert?) as well as a replacement blower fan.

I'm fine going either route here - getting a company to replace the whole insert - or fixing the gasket, baffle and blower myself - but would love any thoughts and on the off chance anyone can identify this!

I live in eastern Canada, Nova Scotia. House is 60 years old but I'm not sure on insert age.

I'm also fine to break down that tile - but would love recommendations for insert shroud / backplates!

IMG_7755.jpeg IMG_7752.jpeg IMG_7753.jpg

Looks like it may be a Napoleon 1102 insert.

Looks like a Century maybe the CW2500?
Similar, but the door handle is on the left side on Century inserts. I'm pretty sure this is a Napoleon.