Can Anyone in Henniker/Hillsboro Area of NH Help?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogieb

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2014
South Central NH
There is a possibility that I could get a Harman PP38+ (not likely, but possible). The issue is I don't have a truck to transport to my house, nor could I probably move it by myself. Is any truck-owning person on this forum available next weekend, in the event I can haggle them down to my price point? The stove is in Weare.

I most likely wouldn't be placing the stove in its final resting spot as I would nteed to remove the St. Croix, and at the rate things are going, it will still be in use/ But if I could get it into the garage, that would be great.

Message me, or respond to this post, either way.

There is a possibility that I could get a Harman PP38+ (not likely, but possible). The issue is I don't have a truck to transport to my house, nor could I probably move it by myself. Is any truck-owning person on this forum available next weekend, in the event I can haggle them down to my price point? The stove is in Weare.

I most likely wouldn't be placing the stove in its final resting spot as I would nteed to remove the St. Croix, and at the rate things are going, it will still be in use/ But if I could get it into the garage, that would be great.

Message me, or respond to this post, either way.
Give me the number I will get a good deal .. For you

I might be able to help man. I'm in concord, message me if you work things out.

Reactions: bogieb
I hate Craigslist for the "offers". 95% if those offers never actually had any intentions to show up and buy that item.

Best way to do it is show up to see the item and wave the cash offer in their face!

Sorry, rant over. :)

I hate Craigslist for the "offers". 95% if those offers never actually had any intentions to show up and buy that item.

Best way to do it is show up to see the item and wave the cash offer in their face!

Sorry, rant over. :)

I've had good luck selling on CL - never had someone not come thru when they made an offer that I accepted. A lot of people don't give out addresses until they have accepted an offer - so hard to show up and wave money in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.