Can I cut the pool cover and use it as a tarp? Concerns

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yep, that's them.

Sun isn't bad, you can actually see the moisture baking out of the wood, as the season progresses (I top cover, always, once it's stacked).

Some will snag & get a tear, then I just use them for covering the uglies, the kindling, etc, until they die.
Do you use clear or beige kind?

Do you use clear or beige kind?
I use shower "liners" too. Clear for me. They do come in different thicknesses. They work pretty well for me. My wife changes them out a few times a year so i get them "Used".

Reactions: Dmitry
Your tarps will last much longer if it is not touching the wood. I get them last without any tears. The end of life is when they get UV damage and feel thin. Build peaked roof frames.

Your tarps will last much longer if it is not touching the wood. I get them last without any tears. The end of life is when they get UV damage and feel thin. Build peaked roof frames.
Got any pics of what you built?

Reactions: Dmitry