Castle Pellet Stove Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTB12

Oct 20, 2015
Lock Haven, PA
Just plugged in, turned on and hoped for heat, but my stove isnt dropping pellets to be ignited. I have the Castle Serenity picked up from Home Depot. Does anyone have insight as to why pellets arent dropping. I am also looking for support to determine how to set up the digital blower volts and so on. Thank you in advance!

Just plugged in, turned on and hoped for heat, but my stove isnt dropping pellets to be ignited. I have the Castle Serenity picked up from Home Depot. Does anyone have insight as to why pellets arent dropping. I am also looking for support to determine how to set up the digital blower volts and so on. Thank you in advance!
May take a few minutes for the pellets to get there if it's your first run.

Ok, did you go into diagnostics or did it pop up on its own?
Make sure you have fuel, the pellet door is shut tight and front door is latched closed.

Check all the connections on the control board, a few people have had loose connections probably from shipping.

From empty, it may take 2 or 3 start-up attempts to bring pellets up the empty feed tube. Can you hear the auger motor run? On most stoves, all the doors and covers must be closed before the auger will run...

Status
Not open for further replies.