Castle Serenity Exhaust

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTB12

Oct 20, 2015
Lock Haven, PA
Does anyone have much experience with a Castle Serenity Stove? And also, do I need to take an adapter from the exhaust on the machine to the duravent pipes I bought, or I can I connect a T-Pipe with the removeable bottom cap directly to the exhaust? I can post pictures if need be.

I brought the duravent kit and it came with the adapter and I connected it to the tee / clean out, went up 5 feet and elbow out thru the wall timble also you can take the left panel off and use an large radiator hose clamp to hold it tight

yes get the adapter

So I should porbably just go ahead and buy the adapter? I have the high heat silicone which will also help hold my pipes together.
I also strongly recommend the adapter. In the past I've tried the clamp and silicone, way less than ideal........

Hello
Has anyone seen a hopper extension for the Serenity Stove? I have a friend that wants one. Is the control panel in the way?

Hey rich2500 if I close my fresh air vent up a bit do I have to play with the voltage or anything
not as long as your just fine tuning your burn.

Hello
Has anyone seen a hopper extension for the Serenity Stove? I have a friend that wants one. Is the control panel in the way?
The control panel would not be in the way but the extension would block it so it would have to be moved which would be easy it's just a bracket bolted to the rear, the ribbon cable should have enough slack to move it off to the side,with that being said I have not seen an extension made for the serenity.The one available on Amazon would be too wide.

If it's burning good no need to change any settings electronically. You can change voltages for the exhaust and room blowers but I wouldn't mess with them unless needed.

Reactions: GT_Sharp
Status
Not open for further replies.