Catalytic converters and any Bio Brick or Envi Block type product

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
Just picked up a pallet of these for my mom and dad, xmas gift, my dad insisted I take 3 packs of these and try them out in blaze king.. I will report later today how they work in my stove

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
Threw 12 bricks in there 4x6x 2 1/2" thick, cat was already active and still had a few pieces of cord wood burning down.. So far it was easy to load, a little messy but nothing major

Last edited by a moderator:
Burned 1000 lbs biobricks last year in my Fireview. Burned clean alone but loved the long burns with cordwood.

View attachment 148214 Threw 12 bricks in there 4x6x 2 1/2" thick, cat was already active and still had a few pieces of cord wood burning down.. So far it was easy to load, a little messy but nothing major
That load will offgas too quickly due to the random loading. Brick fuel is supposed to be loaded flat with minimal air gaps, not randomly. The load should look more like a wall of bricks with the fire started back center.
http://originalbiobricks.com/howtoburn

Last edited:
So far so good, Thanks for the instructions, I will do a load that way from now on, I guess I got lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.