2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart
    Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Yeah I expected somebody to show up for a good while.

It was a year before I figured out why she ran away from wherever home was. We walk in the woods most every day. One day as we were nearing the road I heard the sounds of some little kids playing. The usual cacophony of little kid chatter and laughter. Her eyes got as big as saucers and she did a 180 and ran flat out back into the woods. Not any other time before or since has she done other than follow me or come toward me.

I am convinced she came from somewhere with little kids that played too rough with her.

3. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Our cat is a basket case. If there is a basket or box around he will find it. I tried this product a couple weeks ago and he immediately adopted the box He was especially contented because it was close to the stove.

Attached Files:

4. Mt Ski Bum

Mt Ski Bum
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 23, 2011
    Loc:
    Big Sky, Montana
    :lol: My cat would love that box... it combines two of the things she likes most: boxes & heat! She'll lay right up against the heat registers at my parent's house just soaking up the heat... also, if there is a box in sight, she's almost instantly jumping in it... even if it is already full of stuff...

5. firefighterjake

firefighterjake
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jul 22, 2008
    Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    SnowLeopard . . . made my day with the "Canceling son's spay/neuter/euthanasia appointment" comment.

'Bert . . . great pics.

BeGreen . . . my cat Theodore Roosevelt who went MIA had a thing for baskets and boxes . . . if there was an empty one he would be in it . . . all we could figure is that it reminded him of when he was a kitten since my wife said the house she got him from kept all the kittens in a laundry basket.

6. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    We've left the box there for him. The product was not so hot, but he loves that box, especially when the stove is running.

7. JV_Thimble

JV_Thimble
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Sep 28, 2010
    Loc:
    South-Central MI
    He likes the heat and he's nippliferous. Not sure of the spelling on that word, but everyone understand when I point at him and use the word. ☺

His name is Iggy, P. Iggy, or Mr. Big. They all suit him well.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.