1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Central Boiler 6048 is worth ?

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by Toby Pineo, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Toby Pineo

Toby Pineo New Member

Hi all, great site! I am inquiring about what my boiler would be worth as it sits. It is a Central Boiler model 6048 CL. It is 6 years old. No problems, buyer could watch it run if he/she wishes. Includes everything above ground (pumps, fan, stack, etc.) Nothing wrong with it to my knowledge. Located in northern Maine.

I think I am going another route and was wondering what it might be worth. MSRP is over 9k for new.

Thank you for your help

Toby

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. rombi

rombi Member

Loc:
    Green Bay Wi
    I am trying to figure this out as well for a 6 year old Aquatherm that I am looking at getting rid of. Last year a friend of mine sold his for around $3000 if I remember correctly, if I could get that for mine I would sell. I think I am going to put it on craigslist and see what I get for it.
  3. ihookem

ihookem Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Allenton, Wisconsin
    I was thinking 3k but didn't want to offend anyone. Got to figure buyer has to get it, and set up a half wore out stove. They are 7k new??
  4. jaceb

jaceb New Member

Loc:
    new hampshire