Central CT, anyone want some pine?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
Hello all, I have been recently pounded with pine from a local tree service. Looking to get rid of some, a lot is bucked in random lenghts, some is in 3-5 foot pieces, and there is some big rounds.

If interested PM me.

KC

No one? Come on, how about those camp fires?

It's pine, not poison ivy.

KC

I had some I wanted to get rid of a while ago. I ended up splitting it, posted it on another local forum that I hang out on and gave away to members for their fire pits.

Pine is a hard sell in CT. I scrounged some last year from two people and they both told me: "You can't burn this inside...it'll clog your chimney". I just told them it was for my firepit.

Ill take it if its free.....and you have a trailer!

No selling here, it's free. I was just trying to avoid the crazies of the CL world, and offer it to someone here on Hearth.com.

KC

That really is a great offer! I wish I had the room to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.