Central Ontario... North Bay. pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomhour

Burning Hunk
Apr 29, 2013
Huntsville, ON
As of 3 p.m. today Walmart had one skid left and we were told they were not getting anymore in. Huntsville, Bracebridge and Orillia are supposedly sold out and won't be getting anymore in either.

Attachments

• 20140306_151044.jpg
    20140306_151044.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 143
Don't know if this helps, but, uxbridge, port perry area has lots, but also if you do a little bit of google searching there are a couple Pellet mills in Ontario that deliver. I've used 2 different ones in the past, but can't remember exactly who at this time of night. But I found them from a google search so you should be able to as well.
Cheers,
Kj

i get mine from the same place i bought my stove....think its 5.25 a bag/25 minimum...valfei brand- ambiance/orford....

Bolduc 2000 Inc
300 Morel, Callander
705-752-2900

Status
Not open for further replies.