Ceramic Refractory Brick Liner Kit for the Enviro M55ci?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BKSinAZ

Jan 26, 2015
PineTop Arizona.
I think I am going with the M55 ci fs as my first stove ever and puzzled and wondering if the 'options' are needed?

The "Ceramic Refractory Brick Liner Kit" this kit just for asthetics or does it add to the quality and the heat output of the stove?

In addition, I also see a "Exhaust Starter Tube" offered (extra money) for the m55 ci free standing. What is this for?

Not sure but if it is optional then it might not be needed. Not sure. If it was not it should be standard equipment included with the stove.

Go to Enviro's site and down load a manual for this model stove and read it. That will offer answers and provide insight in other areas. Highly suggested.

If you are still waffling between the two stoves then look at both manuals and research here by plugging them into the search bar.

"Ceramic Refractory Brick Liner Kit
This replaces the standard steel one . it is for esthetics Makes look more like a wood stove
does not improve the heat output.
Don't know where you found the exhaust starter pipe but all pellet stove venting needs a starter pipe
it is usually in with a vent kit or one of the things you have to buy with the vent pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.