1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Chainsaw bar Flip

Post in 'The Gear' started by ArsenalDon, Feb 21, 2013.

1. fabsroman

fabsroman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Friendship, Maryland
    Duly noted, Nixon is not a professional cutter. I just assumed you were with the list of saws you have. lol Probably should not have done that.

Yeah, I really like tinkering too and keeping things clean, but there just isn't as much time for it now with my practice, a 6 year old, 4 year old, and 3 month old. Maybe once they are all in school. Hard enough to put in 3 to 4 billable hours a day nowadays.
    Nixon likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Nixon

Nixon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Sunbury ,Pa.
    Enjoy watching your children learn and grow . Those are the years that pass all too quickly . There'll soon be time for less important things like saws . You're a lucky person indeed !
  3. bogydave

bogydave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    So Cent ALASKA
    +1. I'm with you.
    Next time I use it, it's clean, sharp & ready to go.
  4. fabsroman

fabsroman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Friendship, Maryland
    Yep, I fully understand how lucky I am. Hence, the reason the guns, tools, rods, reels, cars, etc. get a lot less attention than the kids. Ironically, I was showing my kids pics last night and showed them pics of the F350 when it was new. My son stated "Wow daddy, it was shiny." My daughter stated "Look at how pretty the tires look." They both agreed to help me wash the truck in the spring to get it back to its original glory. Wait until they see what kind of work that is. lol

Also, while looking at those pics I could not remember when/where half of them were taken and it almost had me in tears. I told my wife when our daughter was born almost 6 years ago that we would forget so much about what they did as babies/kids.
    Nixon likes this.
  5. missedbass

missedbass Member

Loc:
    long island
    Oh yeah! thats what I call livin' the high life, enjoy! BTW that is a nice collection!