1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Chainsaw Hoarder Cigars - CAD International Gift Store Item

Post in 'The Gear' started by Boog, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Boog

Boog Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NE Ohio
    CAD International is making available these fine imported cigars for the discriminating saw hoarder on your gift list. To order a supply, just call 1-800-CAD-HELP!

cad1.jpg

cad2.jpg

(A friend of mine gave me this cigar the other day, as I've been known to occasionally indulge in one of these evil killer devices. I could not help but notice the label on it................... don't know where the heck they come from!)
    TreePointer and ScotO like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. HittinSteel

HittinSteel Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northeastern Ohio
    Unfortunately, that is CAO........ and a mighty fine cigar! I prefer the brazilian wrapper.
  3. Boog

Boog Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NE Ohio
    I figured that might be the case ................. but in my mind its a D ................... leave it to some Huskie Hugger to rain on my parade :p ;lol ==c.
    swagler85, ScotO and Jack Fate like this.
  4. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    PM for the pop toys guys.
  5. Boog

Boog Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Thanks for the reminder BB, took care of it above.
  6. Jags

Jags Moderate Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern IL
    Yep - CAO. A fine example of a nice smoke. It will actually have some woodsy characters to it. I also prefer the Brazilia banded gar, but I sure wouldn't turn that one down if it was handed to me.

Oh - they come from Nicaragua but have a Connecticut wrapper grown in Ecuador (mild wrapper).
    HittinSteel likes this.
  7. MasterMech

MasterMech Guest

We talk a lot about smoke on this site but this is a new direction. :oops::confused: (and in FORTRAN for all I know..... ;em ;) )
  8. Jags

Jags Moderate Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern IL
    It would not be uncommon to see me sitting on my front porch with a shot, a beer and a gar. I got rid of my big humidor, but still have my end table one that will hold about 500 gars.
  9. HittinSteel

HittinSteel Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northeastern Ohio
    I have to ask....and maybe it should be done in a PM, but what is a "pop toy"?
  10. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    I believe what BB was referring to is the fact that Hearth.com is not the place for discussions about firearms.
  11. Machria

Machria Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Brookhaven, Long Island
    LOL! Yea, please don't mix Firearms and Stoves!! That would require a much larger hearth clearance! :)

I've been seen puffing on a nice mild stogie in front of my stove many a nights this past winter. And a few times while running the splitter out in the cold.