1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Changing a thread title?

Post in 'New Forum Hints and your Questions & Suggestions!' started by Adios Pantalones, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Adios Pantalones

Adios Pantalones Minister of Fire

Loc:
    S.NH- Mass's smoking section
    I wanted to change a thread title to reflect an update in the situation but could not find a way to do it. Any suggestion?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. GAMMA RAY

GAMMA RAY Minister of Fire

Loc:
    PA.
    We can not change it. One of the mods will do it for you ...maybe pm one and tell them what you want it changed to.
  3. Adios Pantalones

Loc:
    Oh well, it's not so important that I want to bug them with it. I added pics of the kiln opening to my firing thread in the photo section.
  4. LLigetfa

LLigetfa Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NW Ontario
    Ja, we had a long discussion about that and the end result was that we're snookered.
  5. Adios Pantalones

Loc:
    That's OK. In the grand scheme of injustices, this doesn't really even rise to "fill the damn ice cube tray" level.
  6. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    There is an add-on which allows it but I suspect it will be in the next release of the forum SW anyway, so I'll hold off. As is, the forum doesn't allow it and I agree it is deficiency. I want to allow it, but only with certain criteria (time limit - maybe after one has 10 or more posts, etc.)