Char Lite?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booner210

Dec 6, 2011
Iowa
Anyone know anything about this beast? Just bought a home with a shop and this is in the shop. Can't find any info online?

Got a heatilator constitution in the house but this one has me stumped.

Moved this over to the classic stove room since I think this stove is not a newer unit.

Sorry I don't have any info to share with you. Hopefully some of the folks more familiar with the older units can chime in.

Welcome to the site!

pen

Here are a few images... And thanks for the welcome and moving the thread pen!

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 639
That is a really nice looking furnace! I would PM crappiekeith he knows a ton about older/newer furnaces. good luck

Thanks man! I am really happy with it, I was just hoping someone could tell me more about it or point me in the right direction to get a owners manual... here is one more image of the plate on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 541
crappiekeith will more than likely know because it was made in his neck of the woods and he knows a ton about furnaces. He sells Yukon furnaces which are out of MN as well. good luck

Round 2: Now that we've seen it, lets move it over to the boiler room and see what they have to say :lol:

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.