Check this out

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Burning Hunk
Mar 12, 2015
Pa
Hi I'm a new member have learned a lot from lurking the forum for quite some time.I recently purchased a Harman stove,I have just done the first cleaning and found "made in the USA" stamped on the cast baffles. That's pretty cool don't see that on many items anymore?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: bogieb
That's cool
Which Harman did you buy

Hi I'm a new member have learned a lot from lurking the forum for quite some time.I recently purchased a Harman stove,I have just done the first cleaning and found "made in the USA" stamped on the cast baffles. That's pretty cool don't see that on many items anymore?
Most parts of most stoves are made in usa still pellet stoves have more imported parts that wood stoves because of all or the electronics but the body and most of the non electronic parts are us made or at least north American there is a lot of Canadian stuff out there to

Welcome! Yeah, not real common these days Made in the USA. Post some pics and put your stove in your signature so we know what you are talking about.

Welcome! Yeah, not real common these days Made in the USA. Post some pics and put your stove in your signature so we know what you are talking about.
Again in this industry north american stuff is much more common than import stuff

I was not referring to the pellet stove industry. Generally speaking, many goods (you name it) are no longer made in the US. Every wood or pellet burning thing I own is made in the US as many or most are that are in discussion here on this forum. There are also plenty of imported pellet stoves (Canadian, Chinese, Italian) but they are not as common in the US in large numbers like the predominantly US manufactured stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.