Chooooo chooooooooo , here comes the train.............. STOVE?!?!?!?!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are you not bidding on it yet?

Does look neat though.

That's cool. Wife has already given the stern "don't even think about it look". But I can still look at the pictures.

Shane said:
That's cool. Wife has already given the stern "don't even think about it look". But I can still look at the pictures.

Come on, don't stand for that from her... Give her the same line you do when you go to a strip club...

"Honey, just because I'm not eating, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu!"

YMMV on that, and then again, you might get killed.

-- Mike

Shane said:

Shane ya gotta explain to her that it is a tax deductible promotional expense for the shop.

Mike Wilson said:
Shane said:

Come on, don't stand for that from her... Give her the same line you do when you go to a strip club...

-- Mike

Or...it doesn't matter where you get your appetite...as long as you eat at home!!

Soooooooo.......... a ................ Whats the topic?

Chooooo chooooooooo
or
Chew Chew

Mike Wilson said:
Shane said:

-- Mike

All I can say is that the above are the words of a man not in ear shot of his wife! :) Ever noticed that? A man's machismo increases exponentially the further one is from the boss.

I think the high (only) bidder might be a guy named Roger Eshelman out of Pennsyvania who used to manufacture a pretty nice wood-fired boiler called the Eshland, if I'm not mistaken. They were made and sold in the late '80s as I recall.

Eric Johnson said:
I think the high (only) bidder might be a guy named Roger Eshelman out of Pennsyvania who used to manufacture a pretty nice wood-fired boiler called the Eshland, if I'm not mistaken. They were made and sold in the late '80s as I recall.

The bidder is in Ontario.

Probably unlikely that he retired and moved to Canada.

I did a little reasearch on the old Eshland boiler, and discovered that it's still being manufactured, but by a company called Alternative Heating Systems.

In case anyone besides me is interested.

http://www.alternateheatingsystems.com/woodboilers.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.